50 shades movie first Shoot Vancouver
el ceño fruncido!
I am pretty sure the movie is not as good as the book. The Christian described in the book does not match the actor and they hired the wrong actress to play Anastasia!
I don’t understand what all the fuss is about?? If the movie is true to the books then it would be considered pornographic and would not be a mainstream film. I think a movie will just ruin the imaginations we all had to use while reading. If people are seeing it because reading 3 books would be time consuming and inconvenient, then I feel really sorry for those people.
Rock on EL JAMES and Producer of the MOVIE your True fans are with you! Regardless of the negativity from those backlashing the actor choices!! CANT wait ! Super excited! WOOHOO!!!!12 NOUVELLES PHOTOS DE JAMIE DORNAN
Trivia About Jamie Dorman Biography and More.
Nationality & Origin: Irish
Full Name: James « Jamie » Dornan
Date of Birth: 1st May 1982
Love: Married to Amelia Warner
Favorite books: The Picture of Dorian Gray and The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit by Sloan Wilson
Favorite writter: Paul Auster
Favorite movies: Robin Hood (Disney), Terminator; Die Hard and Annie Hall by Woody Allen
Favorite directors: Pedro Almodovar and Tim Burton
Favorite TV Show: Lost
Actresses that he likes: Angelina Jolie and Diane Keaton
What he listens to: KT Tunstall, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Crosby Stills, Van Morrison or Nick Drake
● He is Protestant
● His father is an obstetrician (Professor James « Jim » Dornan)
● He started playing rugby at 8 and golf at 11 years old
● When he was younger he wanted to be ranger because he loves animals
● He is very protective of his two older sisters (Jessica & Liesa)
● His mother died of pancreatic cancer when he was 16
● At 17-years old, 4 of his friends died in a car accident
● He is uncle twice (2009 & 2011)
● After the death of his mother and his friends, he did some therapies to help him to get better
● He is the nephew of Greer Garson, a British actress
● He has asthma
● He never goes out without his iPod and his inhaler
● He is very sensitive
● He is not a fan of horror movies
● He does not like tabloids
● He practices rugby, football, golf, tennis, skiing and sailing!
● He can run 100 meters in 11 seconds
● He is a big supporter of the football team Manchester United
● His local football team is called Bangor Football Club
● He loves folk music and barbecues
● His guilty pleasure is the burgers
● His favorite city is New York
● He drinks a lot of beer, mostly Guinness
● He can open beer bottles with his teeth
● For love, he would do anything
● He has no type of woman, but nevertheless he has an age limit
● The most romantic thing he did was to take one of his girlfriend to Venice for their birthday
● A lot of rumors about him are fake as his homosexuality and the fact that he dated Kate Moss, Lindsay Lohan and Sienna Miller.
● He doesn’t like to pose always shirtless because he does not want to seem stupid
● Jamie does not particularly care about him, he just takes showers, take care of his hair and put perfume
We’ve got a nose for macho, musky scents – and the manly men who wear them. Here’s a sampling of sexy smelling studs – starting with the new ‘Christian Grey’, Jamie Dornan
Actor. Born, bred, and buttered in Holywood, County Down. Occasionally work.
for me..he is hotter than charlie hunnam.. did i spell his surname correctly? and jamie is more regal looking than charlie.. he is like matt bomer but of course,matt would have been the perfect for the role.e more I see Jamie, the more I can picture him as Christian. He’s defiantly has the qualities for Mr. Grey just needs a lil more meat on him lol. I fully support Dakota as well. So can’t wait to see them bring everyone’s favorite characters to life. Team 50!